Gpblog is Child Theme of Generatepress Premium. This is few simple stepps on how to install this Child Theme into your wordpress blog.
1. Install Themes
- Make sure Generatepress Premium is installed and all Modules Activate.
- Go to Export/Import -> Import -> Select from files: settings.json
- Install Childe Themes: gpblog.zip
- Install Generate Block Plugin
- Import Elements & Pages from wordpress importer.
- Import sample Post & Media.
- Go to Settings -> Reading -> Static Page -> Select : GP Blog Home Page.